Meet our School Counselor
I was born and raised for the first half of my childhood in Arkansas and then moved four times in Montana in three years; after-which I then moved two more times in central Idaho which is where I graduated from high school. I started taking college classes when I was 15 and in high school and then finished my Associate of Science Degree in Natural Science from CSI. I then moved to Illinois and graduated from Southern Illinois University with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree. I then obtained my secondary school counseling certification and my masters degree in Secondary School Counseling from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2009.
I have six children, 3 boys and 3 girls. All of my kids absolutely love and adore sports and school, which keeps me going almost non stop. One of our favorite things to do is travel and visit places we have never been to before. I also have a goldendoodle named Sage, a Blue and Gold Macaw named Paulie, a rabbit named Zion, and a huge fish tank with multiple fish that I can’t remember the names of.
I’ve always found a great love for learning and finding value in my future. I want to be able to portray that more to the students that I interact with and help them find their way.
Phone: (208) 253-4217
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Feb 15th: Governor’s Cup Scholarship Deadline
- Feb 15th: Boise State Priority Scholarship Deadline
- Feb 15th: Idaho State Priority Scholarship Deadline
- Feb 18th: 2:00-3:30 Higher Ed Days Juniors and Seniors
- March 1st: Idaho Opportunity Scholarship Deadline (Must Complete FAFSA to qualify)
- March 1st: Lewis & Clark State College Priority Scholarship Deadline
- March 1st: North Idaho College Priority Scholarship Deadline
College/University Scholarship Web-page
College & University Application Websites
FAFSA Federal Student Aid– Grants and Loans for College/ Trade schools
Next Steps Idaho– High School, College, and Career Technical Planning
Graduation Requirement Tracker – Microsoft Word Excel
Graduation Requirement Tracker – Google Sheets (Make copy and edit)
–Work Ethic Scholarship Due: March 31st